Iconic design, incredible culinary experiences and the sparkling Mediterranean are what draw visitors to Barcelona, Spain. These elements are also what attract luxury travelers to Hotel Arts Barcelona. Towering 44 floors above the sea, the 5-star hotel is a striking tower of blue glass and steel with beautifully designed accommodations, a two Michelin-star restaurant and spaces, including a rooftop spa and two outdoor pools, that overlook the sea.
Whether you plan a long weekend with your family or a city trip with your friends, enjoy breakfast, spa benefits, parking and more. Floating high above the city, 43th floor, our Spa offers a luxury retreat that draws inspiration from the Mediterranean Sea below.
Great gastronomy offers in the same hotel with the Michelin-starred Enoteca Paco Pérez to the masterful cocktails at P41, the perfectly brewed coffee at Bites or tapas at Arola.
- Enoteca Paco Pérez: Fresh fish, local seafood and an impressive wine cellar with 700 brands are highlighted at this 2 Michelin-starred restaurant. The space, like the food, reflects the spirit of the Mediterranean.
- Infinty Pool and Lounge: Discover a chic and sophisticated lounge in Barcelona and enjoy the best cocktails, platters & live music in an event-packed summer that lasts 90 Moons.
- Lokal: Mornings are enhanced at this breakfast-only restaurant with both buffet and a la carte offerings that include fresh juices, healthy fare and Spanish and Catalan specialties.
- P41 Bar & Coctelarium: From early afternoon to late-night, the skilled mixologists at P41 Bar will take you on a Liquid Journey across Parallel 41. The perfect spot for a mid-afternoon pick-me-up, an evening drink or a sophisticated after-dinner cocktail.
- Bites: The go-to restaurant for a perfectly brewed coffee, a quick healthy bite or an informal meal, the new Bites boasts a cozy atmosphere around the clock.
- Marina: A spectacular view of Port Olimpic and the Mediterranean Sea is complemented by a refreshing menu of coastal fare. Service is offered poolside or on the shaded terrace.
- Arola: Playful, casual and undeniably Mediterranean, this modern restaurant focuses on tapas and small plates. The space includes a terrace.
Visited 632 times, 2 Visits today