Fenals is the second largest beach of Lloret de Mar with an extension of 700 meters. It is located in a bay, sheltered from the winds by a hill that separates it from the town center and Lloret Beach. It is quite similar to the main beach because its sand is also thick and even has the same inclination. Like all the beaches of Lloret, Fenals also enjoys calm and crystal clear waters. Blue Flag EU Certification.
– WCs adapted for disabled people and also with have diaper changers.
– Showers equipped with footbaths and some of them adapted for disabled people.
– Gateways adapted for disabled people.
– Amphibious chair.
Length: 700 meters
Width: 45 m
Slope: 10 %
- Beach lockers
- Rental store of umbrellas
- Rental store of hammocks
- Ice cream and beverage kiosk
- Restaurants and establishments selling packaged products
- Sports Zone and instructor-led activities
- Mini Club
Visited 417 times, 2 Visits today