Wonderful old pharmacy in the centre of the town with arty facade and ancient furnishings.
Placed in a building of national interest, masterpiece of the Catalan “Modernisme”.
It was built in 1909 under the project of General Guitart Lostaló. Keep the original ogival door, with a cast iron column and an original forging sign. Variety of typical products and open all weekdays.
Visited 148 times, 3 Visits today