Featured Events Description
Outdoors free parking lots near the circuit. Children up to 12 years old included in the ticket price (no entrance fee). The next edition of Festival de la Velocitat de Barcelona will take place on the 27th, 28th and 29th of September at Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya. A weekend full of races and activities for all audiences with the most spectacular supercars, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Bentley, Nissan GTR, etc. An event for all audiences in which you can enjoy your motor passion with your friends and family. And with a crowd of additional activities, so that the weekend can become unforgettable.
• More than 250 competition vehicles, in the most spectacular races of the moment.
• Blancpain GT Series Endurance Cup, Blancpain GT Sports Club, Porsche Carrera Cup and Formula Renault Eurocup.
• Ferrari, Bentley, Porsche, Maserati, Lamborghini, Jaguar, Mercedes AMG, etc.
• Led by Andy Soucek, Lucas Ordoñez, Miguel Molina, Dani Juncadella, Albert Costa, Miguel Toril, etc.
• Activities for all audiences.
• “Car manufacturers” zone where you can see the latest models of the brands.
• The largest meeting in Spain of modified vehicles and performance, in the “MOD ·A· S Car” Show, with more than 400 vehicles during the weekend. In no other place you will find such spectacular vehicles, to enjoy them closely, all within your reach.
Escudería Targa Iberia S.L.
Calle Llacuna 11. 08005 Barcelona, Spain.
+34 932 220 660
Visited 97 times, 1 Visit today