Featured Events Description
Free parking at the outdoors parking lots of the circuit.
Children up to 12 years old included NO entrance fee.
The next edition of Festival de la Velocitat de Barcelona will take place on the 27th, 28th and 29th of September at Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya. A weekend full of races and activities for all audiences with the most spectacular supercars, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Bentley, Nissan GTR…
An event for all audiences in which you will enjoy your passion together with your friends and family. And with a crowd of additional activities so that the weekend becomes unforgettable, even if you are not too fond of motor.
• More than 250 competition vehicles, in the most spectacular races of the moment.
• Blancpain GT Series Endurance Cup, Blancpain GT Sports Club, Porsche Carrera Cup, Formula Renault Eurocup.
• Ferrari, Bentley, Porsche, Maserati, Lamborghini, Jaguar, Mercedes AMG, Nissan GTR…
• Led by Andy Soucek, Lucas Ordoñez, Miguel Molina, Dani Juncadella, Albert Costa, Miguel Toril…
• Activities for all audiences, to be able to share hobby with family and friends.
• “Car manufacturers” zone where you can see the latest models of the brands.
• The largest meeting in Spain of modified vehicles and performance, the MOD · A · S Car Show, with more than 400 vehicles during the weekend.In no other place you will find such spectacular vehicles, to enjoy them closely, all within reach.
Escudería Targa Iberia S.L.
Calle Llacuna 11. 08005 Barcelona, Spain.
+34 932 220 660
Visited 52 times, 1 Visit today